ERP systems form the information management backbone for companies of all sizes and in all industries. ERP software covers the gamut of operations from basic inventory control, customer orders and purchasing to advanced planning and scheduling, distribution management, international financial and more.
The most powerful aspect of ERP systems is that they are fully integrated around a single database to enable cooperation and collaboration across the enterprise. This means that ERP systems help to break down the walls between departments and empower users to share information and tie their everyday activities more closely to company goals and customer service.
If you are looking for a concise ERP system definition, consider this one from the APICS dictionary: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a "Framework for organizing, defining, and standardizing the business processes necessary to effectively plan and control an organization so the organization can use its internal knowledge to seek external advantage.” ERP is essentially a computer model of your business processes that can be used to get a clear view of the entire organization, its activities and requirements; enforce procedures and best practices; and support management decision-making with reporting, analysis, and decision support tools. The last phrase of the definition is particularly important. ERP helps a company use its internal knowledge for external advantage.
Major ERP system components include the central database that stores and manages the definition of your business (bills of materials, process definitions, capacities, customers and suppliers, etc.) and activities and status (inventory, schedules, forecasts, orders); software 'modules' that address specific business areas like inventory, production scheduling, customer orders, general ledger and forecasts; and management tools like an executive information system (dashboard), report generator, and analytical tools.
There are a variety of types of ERP systems. Examples include traditional on-premise systems where the user company licenses the software and installs and maintains it on their own computer hardware, and a growing community of cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings from traditional vendors as well as some newer vendors that only operate in the SaaS world. SaaS is seen as a particularly attractive alternative ERP system for small business because there is a much lower up-front expense, and less need for in-house technical support resources.
Our Main & Foremost approach is Client Oriented Services with seamless communication & Complete Transparency of Activities. Our goal is to make long-term relationship which reflects in our services covering every aspects of the Application Development.
1. Preparation of Roadmap Documentation: This the very initial stage where we discuss the project with our prospective client and define the objectives & goals of the development. Further the report will be sent to our analysts who search through our archive if such project already has been done or not. And they come up with a estimated cost & time frame of the development.
2. Technology Consultation & Selection: The documentation prepared is the blueprint for platform selection, development structure & framework. If you do not have any preferred technology we will suggest for the best one or have any concern with current deployed technology we will make a mix of new technologies. Our R&D Team always researches for new proven tools & frameworks for the development process so that our customers will unitize & leverage most innovation features of latest technology.
3. Visual Guide, User Interface & Wireframe Design: A nature of a successful Web Application is to implement web user interface with interaction & accessibility while smooth functioning and proven record of ease of use. So in this phase we create visual guide, wireframe or simply sketching out the user interface and interaction of the application by our experts.
4. Web Application Development: Once the documents & all above designs forwarded to our development team, the following tasks gets carried out to execute the process:
5. Testing for Quality Assurance: Our rigorous quality assurance testing helps in production of most secure, reliable, scalable and stable web application. Through the process all the bugs are addressed and fixes are done.
6. Deployment: As soon as the development phase gets completed, Aarav Infotech Development Team conducts the procedures to deploy the application for product environment or test environment and test it for final pre-launch capability.
7. Maintenance, Support & Improvement: Aarav Infotech provides uninterrupted maintenance support pos product launch. Also we do implements in the application for enhancement while maintaining zero interruption I running application.
LINES OF CODE
CUPS OF COFFEE
Thank you so much for taking my vision and making it happen! Everyone who visits the site gives me nothing but compliments, and it matches the rest of my business materials perfectly! Not only that, but I also love that after just a few weeks in business, I already show up on the first page of a Google search! Thanks so much for offering advice while still making sure the final product is “mine”, I will be sure to recommend you to anyone who asks! Thank youEr. Gagan Canada
DtechZone (Web Design & Development Company) was referred to me by a trustworthy friend Mr.Karan. After reviewing his website, I decided to give DtechZone a try. I am happy to say I was not disappointed! From the onset, I knew DtechZone was a team I could work with. I worked with Mr.Aneesh Kansal, who listened to my desires and offered professional advice and expertise. Re-building our website came with challenges that Mr.Kansal did not back down from. He kept me informed every step of the way and met every deadline.In the end, I was thoroughly pleased with the final project. I have not hesitated to recommend Dtech Zone to my friends and business associates.JANAK RAJ GARGI, Advocate India
Working with DtechZone has been one of the most positive professional experiences I’ve had in my 5 years as an art director. He made me feel like my project was his most important. Not only is he extremely talented and knowledgeable about every aspect of website development and marketing, but his level of professionalism is rare in any field. DtechZone returned every call and email promptly, completed my project more quickly than we had discussed and with perfect precision. He went above and beyond our original agreement to make sure I was happy with every minute detail of my site.Ar. Shivali India
“In our case, there was no business without the site! DtechZone was the only company that within the first meeting made me feel very confident and comfortable that they understood and could produce what we envisioned. It’s been a terrific experience working with them. I have never had to ask twice for answers and when delivered, they always made sense! The finished product is far superior than I imagined!”Sagar Australia
“We couldn't be more pleased with the website created for us by DtechZone. It is current, attractive, and super easy to navigate. Since we maintain and edit our own website, ease of use on the administrative end was important as well. With the training provided and the responsiveness of the staff at DtechZone, it is all good!”Nishu Canada
It was and still is very nice to work with DtechZone. The team is very polite and has given me quick answers, always trying to meet our needs. The quality of the work is very good!Indev India
DtechZone took over our existing site and right from the word go they impressed us. They helped us in re-branding our logo and re-design our website. We get great compliments on our site and we are extremely pleased with the results we have received so far. I was impressed all around with their skills, customer service and attention to details.Twinkle Singapore